Thursday, January 17, 2013
FREEBEES / EXTRAS:
Free Graphics, Audio, & Video software for editing, conversion, CD/DVD/BLUE RAY SOFTWARE
We accept Bank Transfer and Cash Payments at any branch of GTBank
1. Pay N20,000 into Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTBank)
Account Name: Bolarin, Olanrewaju Moses
Account Number: 0009661537
2. Send an SMS to 08033830101, 08126152020 or 07090803660 (or send an email to email@example.com) in the format below:
Text: MMT*Amount Paid*Bank Branch*Deposit Slip No*Depositor's Name*Phone No*Payment Date(DD-MM-YY)*email
E.g.: MMT*N20,000*GTBank Ogba*0879585*Moses Samuelfirstname.lastname@example.org
If someone is making the payment on your behalf, your name should be used as Depositor's Name when paying into the bank.
(10% discount on payments made before January 31, 2013)
Payments can also be made at the training venue
To secure a space during the training, early registration is encouraged.
Full registration shall be made at the training venue. However, pre-registration is very important to secure a space during the training.
Those who have paid and sent their details via sms or email do not need to pre-register again.
To pre-register for the training, send an SMS to 08033830101, 08126152020 or 07090803660 (or send an email to email@example.com) in the format below:
Text/email: MMT*Name*Phone No*email
E.g.: MMT*Moses Samuelfirstname.lastname@example.org
· Passion to learn video editing
· Computer literacy is of necessity
· Ownership or easy access to a laptop or multimedia system is very important in learning software applications fast. Each participant is therefore encouraged to come with his/her laptop during the training. Essential video software applications will be given to you free on your system.
* If you lack any of the above, notify us early.
Date: February 11, 12, 13 & 15, 2013
Time: 8:30am – 1:30pm (Mon-Wed), 8:00am - 1:00pm (Friday)
Venue: Lower Back Suite, 24, Bakare Street, (by First Bank, Ojodu-Berger B/Stop), Lagos.
Enquiries: Call: 0812 657 2020, 0709 080 3660, 0803 383 0101 | e-mail: email@example.com
Monday, June 13, 2011
Friday, November 19, 2010
Most brands and organisations only operate locally with no global presence. Such brands need the service of a global strategist.
We offer what you need; multimedia and I.T. Strategies that places you on a global landscape while you operate locally to provide your service(s) and/or product(s) to your target market across the globe.
A commitment to:
- Creativity & Relevance
- Innovation and
- Winning Strategies
We Imagine the Unimaginable to Create Excellent and Precise Solutions for Your I.T. and Multimedia Needs.
Our focus is to impact Your World and the World of Your coming Generation with Creative Global Strategies.
Our strategies include:
- Creating inspiring Designs (Graphics, Websites, Concept)
- Offering mind blowing Multimedia (Presentations, Animations, Montages, Footages, etc)
- Leading Mobile Content provision for phones, i-pods, blackberries, i-phones, etc in Nigeria, Africa, Europe & America
- Engaging in excellent TV & Radio services (Broadcasts, Commercials)
- Offering Broadband Internet Provision
- Engaging in I.T. Services (sales, networking, maintenance)
- Creating PR and Advertising platforms
- Delivering unique Printing & Publishing services
- Doing Digital Photo & Image Processing
Global Strategy Statement
Our Global Strategy is to exploit and export MWB’s brand content around the globe through all formats, including mobile technologies, magazines, television, books, DVDs, audio books, merchandise, downloads, and other emerging digital media (such as Internet Protocol TV).
Our team is made up of professionals from various backgrounds including:
Computer Science / Engineering, Mass Communication, Public Relations, Data Processing Management, Management Information Systems, Media Production, Global Strategy, Telecommunications, etc
Our team members include:
Bolarin, Olanrewaju Moses Managing Director/Global Strategist.
He holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relations and graduated from University of Lagos as a computer scientist. He is currently learning Global Strategy and Organisation from Massachussets Institute of Technology OpenCourseWare. He is also a product of Nigeria Institute of Journalism and the prestigious Government College Ibadan. He had been a professional member of Institute of Management of Information Systems (IMIS England).
With over thirteen years experience in various organizations including Purposetoday Investment Ltd (as Investment Administrator & Club Coordinator), Purposetoday Media (as I.T. and Media Strategist), Infiniti Press Ltd (as Digital Planner & Repro Manager), Helps Information Services (as Administrative Manager) and Heptagon Computer Institute (as Training Officer/Instructor), he has been able to develop leadership, analytical, writing, networking, management, inter-personal and communication skills.
Hembe, Terhide Sales/Marketing Manager.
Mr. Hembe Terhide Theophilus is a graduate of the Benue State University, Markurdi, with a second class upper division bachelor’s degree in Accounting. He has also successfully concluded course work for the award of a Master of Science degree in Banking & Finance at the Lagos State University, Lagos. Mr. Hembe is a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), a certification he obtained in 2002. He has a 10-year work experience in banking that cut across banking operations, corporate and branch audit and electronic banking products marketing, having worked in a number of banks such as Gateway Bank Plc (now Intercontinental Bank Plc), First Inland Bank Plc (FINBANK) and Fidelity Bank Plc. Mr. Hembe is presently the sales/marketing manager for MWB. He is also a member of the Governing Council of the Yaba College of Technology, Yaba. He is happily married and blessed with two lovely children.
Bolarin, Adebunmi Martha Brand / Client Manager.
She holds a BSc. Mass Communication from University of Lagos.
She has over four years extensive experience in advertising, brand management and client service. She has worked as a client service with Celtron Group, Benjamin Black & Co as well as Moore Advice. She has also managed several brands including: KIA, P & G, DANA GROUP OF COMPANIES & ETISALAT
Bolarin, Akinyemi Olugbenga Creative/Print Manager.
A multi-talented designer
He has handled several design and print jobs
Akinyemi attended The University of Ibadan.
Oyeyiga, Dotun Michael Marketing Executive.
He holds a Higher National Diploma in Mass Communication from Lagos State Polytechnic.
He has worked with Radio Lagos Eko Fm., an Assistance Officer with Taxation Management, Consultancy(TMC) to Ogun State Government for two years and as an auditor for the Redeemed Christian Church of God. RCCG. Lagos Province 3.
Ogunjobi, Elizabeth Olapeju Multimedia Executive.
She has worked as a Diction Consultant with LIM Consult, a language and image outfit,
as well as a Music Consultant for over six years with Gab-Adonai Educational Agency.
She graduated from Yaba College of Technology where she studied Business Administration.
Our collective Experience
We have an aggregate of 20 years experience in Multimedia and I.T.
Our team’s previous experience include:
- Investment & Business Administration- Hands-on experience in administration of businesses and investments in the Multimedia & I.T. sectors
- Information Technology(I.T.) Services- Have offered I.T. services including
- Website Design and Development
- Software Development.
- Hardware Engineering/Networking-Have assembled, maintained, networked, sold and installed computer systems for various clients.
- Computer & I.T. Training- Extensive experience in the training of hundreds of people at various levels in I.T.
- Graphics & Concept Designs
- Purchasing of I.T. Services
- Media Productions- Detailed experience in Audio/Visual Editing, Animations, Cable TV Broadcasts and Multimedia Productions.
- Printing & Publishing – Extensive experience in the complete productions of printing and publishing works.
MWB Business Forecast
- Leading I.T., Multimedia and Mobile Content Provision in Nigeria by year 2011
- Africa by year 2014
- Europe and America by year 2019
- The Entire Globe by year 2020
MWB Community Service
We plan to give back to the society by Empowering the youth with Entrepreneurial and Career Skills, and by giving them the opportunity to Market their skills.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for us to discuss on how to make your brand a global success. We see a New You!
CONTACT: Majestic World of Business
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com+234 709 080 3660, 0803 383 0101